Impaired areas may affect:
Wrists, hips and lower legs
Hands and knuckles
Hidden internal pathologies
Improper weight lifting
Injuries, accidents and surgeries
Sedentary work: in front of the computer,
Intensive training and sports injuries
Chronic and hereditary pathologies
– Pain: localized or irradiating
– Manifestation of neurological symptoms
– Complete or partial loss of functionality
– Muscle spasms and pain
– Reduced tone and a feeling of fatigue
– Pain and aches in the joints
Treatment of impairments of the musculoskeletal system is our specialization! There are multiple treatment methods, such as medical massage, manual therapy, acupuncture, vacuum cupping therapy, fascial therapy, lymph drainage.
Medical massage is a treatment option of soft and deep tissues, primarily focused on the change of soft tissues (skin, muscles, ligaments and joint capsule). Unlike general deep tissue massage, sports and Swedish massage, medical massage is focused on elimination of the specific dysfunction. Medical massage uses different methods to influence the locomotor and neuro-muscular system, such as: trigger points, traction-countertraction, post-isometric relaxation, visceral abdominal massage and others.
Manual therapy is an influence of the therapist on the patient through “hand techniques”. There are many different kinds, methods and directions. And each method has from a dozen to several hundred techniques. The main methods of manual therapy are classic, cranio-sacral, visceral and structural methods.
Acupuncture originates from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). This is the method of treatment whose history dates back more than 5000 years and which is still used today. Unlike intramuscular manual therapy, acupuncture is based on the idea of “body meridians” or energy flows, and works at the system level, affecting local and specified points. It is based on the use of needles, their length, direction and stimulation.
Cupping therapy is based on the vacuum effect caused by the local use of suction cups. The vacuum is created in the cup either by the air suction using a pump, or by burning sticks that are applied to this field for about 20 minutes. Many sportsmen use this technique for its ability to increase strength and endurance or tissues or during deoxidation program.
Fascia or fascial threads forming fascial tissue is precisely the connecting thread that unites all and every cell of our body. It provides support, the path for electrons, hormones and fluids. Fascia is the magic of our body! Fascial work is mainly based on an understanding of the work of neuroendocrine interactions and their impact on the soft tissues of the human body. In general, all methods of treatment should be carried out very slowly and gradually, so they require much time for successful conduct of the treatment.
Lymph drainage is a general health-improving tool and is widely used for normalizing of lymph flows. The main principles of lymph drainage are: cleaning paths and pump-like movements. This increases the mechanism of internal absorption and improves the dynamic of fluid, reducing edema, relieving the area of edema from the inflammation and internal pressure on the tissues, which contributes to the speedy recovery.
These are the main methods of treatment. Each of these methods have sub-categories with even more narrow focus in order to achieve more therapeutic effect.
– Do sports – run 3 times a week, for 30 minutes or more.
– Stretching – it should be done on a daily basis, see different areas of yoga or pilates and choose what you like, or make an appointment and get an individual treatment plan.
– Swimming – this type of physical activity can be exercised almost with any impairment, moreover, it pulls out your body, removing internal blocks and sliding disease.
– Stay alert, in other words, take care of yourself! How you sit, drive a car, how you walk. Is your body straight, where are your arms, legs, where your forefeet are directed. It is important to sit straight and o observe body symmetry.